Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007

I know it's been a long while since I've posted. We've been busy as usual. Working, shopping, dinner parties, Christmas parties, etc.. Christmas 2007 was just a BUSY as usual - (not quite my ideal choice) - but anywyas, the evening of the 23rd - we went to Ben's aunt's house and had dinner and gifts with Ben's Dad's side of the family - aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, etc... Then Christmas Eve we went to MY aunts house for my mom's side of the family.... Then Christmas morning - after opening our gifts between the three of us - Ben, me and Abby, we get ready and off we go again. To Ben's grandmother's house - this is his Mom's family.... For breakfast. Then we went to my mom's house to have lunch with my parents and brothers. From there we go to Ben's parents house for dinner with his parents and brother and sister and their "families". Busy, busy, busy. After a long day and barely any naps for Abby - she's cranky, and so tired, she doesn't sleep well at all that night. UGH! But all the fun makes up for it. Here's some pics of each night....
Before we left - she totes around one of my empty purses and you ask her is she's going shopping, she nods her little head yes - many, many times...



I don't know why she like shoes so much...

She's soooo tired ---- pooped out with Matthew
Jackson and Parker trying to get her up to dance You think they succeeded? - They were so cute and having so much fun! Christmas Eve at my aunts house

Our little family of three

Christmas morning - Santa Claus Came!

Abby and Kenneth in the wagon Nanny got for Abby.I don't think she's ever seen a TV this low and this close - she was kissing Micky Mouse on it...Looking for Daddy out the front door.Opening a gift Christmas night - it's been a long day....I always like to put all of her stuff together that she got for Christmas and take a picture - WOW! - I have NO idea where all of this is going to go.
So, busy Christmas Season. I hope everyone had a wonderful time spent with friends and family. I hope you all remembered to keep CHRIST in Christmas this year also. On another note, (I know this has been a long one..) a Very Good friend of mine, had a baby back at the end of July - he was born at only 4 lbs. and 2 oz. and has spent about 3 1/2 months in the NICU at Egelston. He has a genetic disorder. He FINALLY came home a few weeks ago. Such a wonderful Christmas for him and his family. I can't even begin to understand the feelings my friend has been having, as she had another baby boy last August, that never made it home from the NICU. We are so happy and excited for them! Just keep them in your prayers.... (The Eanes Family).

No comments: