Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I know, its been a very long time since I've posted. A lot has been going on. Last weekend, I had an office party at the Gwinett County Courthouse - it was pretty nice. Then that night we took Abby to see Santa at SS EMC - needless to say she liked to "see" him, just not be near him! She screamed the entire time!

After working all week, Friday night, we had another one of my office parties - in McDonough - at Redz - a very fancy, high class resturaunt, where we didn't even order our dinner until 10:30 pm!!! That was a very intersting night - seeing some of my coworkers, and ahem, other people (like the docs) getting so drunk, their husbands were having to watch out for them!!! Things I wished I sometimes didn't know! :) Otherwise, we've just been busy getting things done for Christmas. Hope everyone's having a good holiday season so far!

1 comment:

The Partins said...

That picture is hilarious! Gotta love that Santa Scream picture!