Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dr. Abby

So, Abby has decided she wants to be a doctor when she grows up. (fine by me!)
This past weekend, Ben bought Abby a Barbie fishing pole - so my dad was asking Abby if she was gonna be a fisherman when she grows up? Abby said NO.... My dad asked her what she wants to be? Abby said "a doctor". My dad was like okay, well what kind of doctor? She said .... "an exercising doctor".

What??

It was pretty funny.

Then today, Bobbie (Ben's mom) said she woke up from her nap, and came into the kitchen where her, Parker, and Megan were, and said "Hey Parker, I'm doctor Abby!" just out of nowhere.

If she becomes a doctor, Great. We'll be proud of her no matter what, though. (Hey, my little brother Nick used to say he wanted to be a gas station man when he grew up - that was a long time ago - he was like 3 or 4?? We were proud of him them, and we're still proud of him - 18 years later - he's a credit manager for a furniture store!)

No comments: