Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Knock Knock

The other night I was in the bathroom, and Abby came knocking on the door.
knocking....."Knock, Knock"
"What baby?"
"Mama, are you in there?"
"Yeeesssss....."
"Mama, can me come in?"
"Yes, Abby"
"Mama, open the door!"
"I can't Abby, mommy's in the tub."
"Can me come in and watch?"
"Yes, Abby. Just open the door."
"Mama, knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"Abbygrace Malcom" (she says her first and middle names really fast as if it's one name)
"Okay"
"Mama, me can't get in."
"Yes, you can, just open the door"
"Mama, can me fit through the door?"
"No, baby, you cannot fit under the door"
"Me gonna try."
"Okay."

She is so funny lately. She seems to be saying something new every day. A lot of these posts are just for me to remember what she's saying at age two...

No comments: