Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What's New?

So...where have we been?  We've been busy!  We have had a new addition to the family - just a few days before Christmas - December 22, 2009 - Allie Noel Malcom - 7lbs. 4oz. 18 1/2 inches long.

Simply Perfect and Beautiful


So, how's big sister Abby Grace doing with the new baby??  She has been absolutely wonderful!  She wants to help, to hold, to kiss, to play with, to talk to, and to kiss Allie.  She has done better than expected when we came home with Allie. 

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being a mommy to two sweet girls.  I love all the pink and frill and bows.  I have gone back to work now - only two to three days a week, and it's going fine.  One office is close, so I actually get to come home at lunchtime, the other is only 30 mins. away.  I miss my girls when I'm gone, but it's okay.  We've got to make a living!

Before Allie was born, I got on a sewing kick.  Ben's grandmother gave me one of her old sewing machines, and taught me how to work it and I've had fun playing around with it.  I've made a couple of little pillowcase dresses, a potholder, and a burpcloth.  :)  Ben got me some patterns for little dresses to make, but I haven't quite figured out how those work yet.  I am truely enjoying my life at this point.  Allie has started sleeping through the nights, which is a big help.  I will try to be better about keeping this updated with pictures of the girls and my crafts....Until Then.....

2 comments:

Katt said...

soooo happy for you guys!!! You have a BEAUTIFUL family!!!(Mom, Dad and Bros included!!)

Jessica said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!