Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday....

Back to work today after a pretty nice weekend. Abby's still a little snotty, but otherwise, she's okay. I honestly believe we have the sweetest baby in the whole wide world! (No offense to all the other babies!) She's so smart. We can ask her what does Cheyenne say or what does UGA say and she responds in almost a little wisper - "oofff, offfff" - It's So sweet. Long story - my mom, always says "Bless her little heart" - and I laughingly tell her each time, you shouldn't bless her heart because nothings wrong with her! She laughs and I tell her to say AWWW, or something like that - well, now, mama you can say "bless her little heart" - she goes to the front door and stands up and starts yelling at the door - "Daddy, Daddy, DaaaaaaaDDDDEEEEEEE" (Ben's at work). Then she goes to our bedroom door and pushes it open and sits there looking into the dark - "Daddy.....Daddy". Now, again, mama, I think you can "bless her heart"


Okay - I've put up "some sites I like to visit often" - these are other peoples' pages. Some of these people I know, or used to know. Others - I have no idea of whom they are: I just really like to read up on their latest happenings. I don't know proper etiquette about looking at other blogs, and I guess I really don't know how to ask permission - so If I've done wrong, please someone let me know.


To make this page a little more fun, here's a picture of Abby in her ladybug costume - for Halloween. We had the little hood on that has attached antenae, but decided it was sooo much cuter without the hood and just a bow! So here she is.....

No comments: