Friday, September 21, 2007

Well, Abby has a cold. It's true - it's pretty snotty. :) We thought maybe at first it because of her teething, but we are pretty sure now it's a cold - I guess just the change of weather. Poor baby. She's still playing a lot, but you can just look at her and tell. If you ask her "what does Cheyenne say?" - she says in this TINY little voice "wuff, wuff". It's so sweet.

I have to go to work this afternoon. It's just one patient - BLAH. Good side - I won't be gone from Abby for too long. I AM thinking of getting my massage that I got from "abby" for Christmas! It'll expire soon, so I want to make sure I get it before then. I also can't begin to tell you how excited I am that the season premiere week starts this next week - Greys Anatomy, Las Vegas, Desperate Housewives, ER, Ugly Betty, I am assuming NCIS and CSI are also starting back up (not for sure though).

No comments: